Welcome to Edutainment 2017
The International Conference on E-learning and Games (Edutainment) has over the last decade become a major international event for academics, practitioners and industry experts which combines knowledge dissemination and exchange in the areas of education and entertainment. Edutainment stands for education and entertainment, and the event covers not only research-related issues for fields such as game-based learning but also the aspects of learning experiences which may be gained from different types of digital entertainment.
This 11th outing of the conference will be held on 26th ~ 28th June, 2017, at Bournemouth University, UK, which is located in the south west of the country. Bournemouth is a well-known seaside town in the UK with a very strong touristic resort tradition.
All accepted papers will be published in book form in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. Authors of selected best papers will be invited to submit extended versions to be considered for publication in one of 4 journals listed on the left.
- Full paper submission 26th March 2017 (extended) Submission Now Closed
- Full paper notification 17th April 2017
- Camera ready due (Full paper) 30th April 2017
- Short paper submission 16th April 2017 (extended)
- Short paper notification 30th April 2017
- Camera ready due (Short paper) 7th May 2017